Saturday, November 04, 2017, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Snacks, drinks, two projects, a devotion by Sarah Givens and tons of pinspiration are included!
The cost is $20 and includes snacks and all materials for 2 crafts of your choice Please pick two projects, one from each section and identify them on your registration form as the two you would like to do at the Pin Party.
GROUP ONE - Specify ONE of these when you register:
- Memo Board: A beautiful way to display memory verses, blessings, praises/prayers, memos, or hair bows.
- Coasters: Spruce up your coffee table with pretty coasters made from tiles. We will provide different types of scrapbook paper, but feel free to bring your own family pictures or paper that you would like to use.
- Blessings Jar (both front and back of jar shown): This jar will help you to be intentional in appreciating and giving thanks for all the blessings God gives to us each day.
GROUP TWO - Specify ONE of these when you register:
- Mason Jar Lid Ornaments: Repurpose mason jar lid rings by creating adorable wreath ornaments. Perfect to hang on your tree, give as gifts, or tie on presents to add a little flair.
- Rustic Christmas Trees: Using felt, create rustic Christmas trees to be used as centerpieces or on your mantle.
- Clothespin Card Holder Wreath: Cute way to display all your holiday cards.
Register HERE and specify your project selections. Registration is now open and the deadline to register is October 29th.