A variety of small groups and events are offered at Friends that provide the opportunity for men to relate and fellowship with other like minded men.
- Men's Breakfast Fellowship — Join other men of the church for breakfast and fellowship in Willowick on Thursdays as your schedule permits. Consider inviting a friend and buying them breakfast!
- TIME+DATE: Thursdays @ 7:00am
- LOCATION: Crazy Egg Cafe, 1237 E. 305th St., Willowick
Men's Dinner Fellowship — Join other men of the church for an evening meal and fellowship in Eastlake each 3rd Monday as your schedule permits. Consider inviting a friend or bringing your son.
- TIME+DATE: 3rd Monday of the Month @ 6:30pm
- LOCATION: Flavor on the Vine Restaurant in Eastlake
- CONTACT: Mike Nagy (440) 463-5517
- Growth Groups— The winter/spring growth groups offer several studies just for men. Check out the classes available at whfriends.org/grow
- Additionally, our denomination hosts the EFC-ER Men in Missions Retreat annually in May.
- Friends Church Co-Ed Softball Team (ages 16 and older) — We play in the North Coast Church League with 11 other area churches. Practices begin in April, and the season begins in May and concludes at the end of July. Games are played on a Thursday or Friday beginning at 6:15pm. Cost is $20 per person. Contact Sam Santilli at if you are interested in joining or would like more information.