Ping-pong. Foosball. Carpet Ball. Wii. Xbox360. Rocking video and music. But that is only part of the story...
Lifelong friendships. Relevant teaching. In-depth Bible study. And leaders that care for kids and are involved in their lives are the most important activities we offer.
Friends Church has one of the largest student ministries in the area for 6th-12th grades. We strive to provide a place where teens can critically and honestly explore their faith, evaluate and internalize biblical truths, and experientially learn about Christ's love for them, no matter their past mistakes or current doubts.
Serving as home base, our students have their own Teen Center, located on the third floor, that offers a place to hang out, find friends, and join in games.
Throughout the year, there are teen focus events such as Student Mid-Winter Retreat, Guest Speakers, Youth Dinner Theatre, Summer Camp, re:lease Local Mission Trip, Teen Quilt Camp, Youth Explosion, New Year's Eve All Nighter and serving at the City Mission.
If you'd like to know what is scheduled for this month, check out our Facebook page.
- THE HILLS — The night kicks off with dynamic worship, splits into separate Jr/Sr High groups for some serious Bible study, and ends with fun and games.
- Ages: 6th-12th Grades
- Location: Teen Center, 3rd floor
- Day + Time: Wednesdays @ 7:00pm
- SUNDAY CONNECT— Fellowship with other students and dig into the Bible. The students meet during this time in classes based upon grade level.
- Sundays @ 11am
- 6th Grade: Room 356
- 7th-8th Grade Girls: Room 384
- 7th-8th Grade Guys: Room 380
- 9th-12th Grade Co-Ed: Room 360
- Sundays @ 11am
- WEEKLY GROWTH GROUPS — Students in Grades 9-12 participate in weekly growth groups:
- 9th-12th Grade Guys - Sundays, 6-7:30pm
- 9th-12th Grade Girls - Mondays, 7-8:30pm
- 9th-12th Grade Co-Ed - Tuesdays (1st & 3rd), 7-8:30pm, Rm. 372