A variety of small groups are offered at Friends Church that are tailor-made for women in various stages of life. Check out the Growth Groups specifically for women.
- Upcoming Special Events:
- Women's Christmas Luncheon
- Pin with Friends
- Women's Retreat
- Mastering Motherhood+— Mastering Motherhood+ welcomes not just moms of preschoolers, but moms of elementary children, high schoolers, moms raising their grandchildren and even those with no children who just find Thursdays a convenient time for a parenting or bible study. Each week the ladies come together as a large group for brunch and devotions after which they break off into smaller group studies. The studies range in topics from parenting to deep Bible studies. Several of the studies don't build upon the previous week's discussion so you can join at any time!
- FALL SESSION: September 8, 2016 - January 19, 2017
- SPRING SESSION: January 26, 2017 - May 18, 2017
- TIME + DAY: Thursday @ 9:15am - 11:30am
- HELPFUL INFORMATION
- SMALL GROUPS:
- CHIlDCARE REGISTRATION - No need to register
- LOCATION: Room 227
- SUGGESTED DONATION: $3 if no preschool children coming with you or $5 if 1 or more preschool children in childcare per household
- Leadership Forms
- Ladies Time of Prayer meets weekly. Additionally, Friends Quilt Together and Women's Missionary Fellowship are small groups that meet regularly once a month.
- To connect with other ladies from Friends Church, follow the Friends Church Women's Ministry Facebook group.