A variety of small groups are offered at Friends Church that are tailor-made for women in various stages of life. Check out Group Life at Friends Church and you'll find a number of groups specific for women. Also, follow the "Friends Church Women's Ministry" Facebook event page to connect with other women in the church and get event updates.
- Getting to Know Other Women at Friends:
- Friends Women at Panera - Meets in Willoughby
- Special Events:
- Mastering Motherhood+— Mastering Motherhood+ welcomes not just moms of preschoolers, but moms of elementary children, high schoolers, moms raising their grandchildren and even those with no children who just find Thursdays a convenient time for a parenting or bible study. Each week the ladies come together as a large group for brunch and devotions after which they break off into smaller group studies. The studies range in topics from parenting to deep Bible studies. Several of the studies don't build upon the previous week's discussion so you can join at any time!
- FALL SESSION 2018: September 6, 2018
- TIME + DAY: Thursday @ 9:15am - 11:30am
- LOCATION: Room 227
- MM+ FALL 2018 NEWSLETTER
- HELPFUL INFORMATION
- CHILDCARE REGISTRATION - NOT NEEDED
- COST: $3 if no preschool children coming with you or $5 if 1 or more preschool children in childcare (per household)
- ONLINE PAYMENT (you can pay online here or on Thursdays)
- Interested in attending? Email and request to be put on the MM+ email list. Or follow the "Friends Church Women's Ministry" Facebook event page to learn about summer events and get MM+ updates.
- MM Leadership Forms
- Ladies Time of Prayer meets weekly. Additionally, Friends Quilt Together and Women's Missionary Fellowship are small groups that meet regularly once a month.