A variety of small groups are offered at Friends Church that are tailor-made for women in various stages of life. Check out the Growth Groups specifically for women. Also, follow the "Friends Church Women's Ministry" Facebook event page to connect with other women in the church and get event updates.
We are asking the women of Friends Church to join together to fight Human Trafficking. There are currently two inexpensive but impacting ways you can team with other women to do that. We will have a professionally published cookbook available to purchase in December with all profits going to support this effort. (Thanks to everyone who contributed their favorite recipes to the cookbook.) If you are interested in providing items such as baked goods (packaged and of the quality you would give as a hostess gift), gift cards, and gift baskets to sell at the Women's Christmas Luncheon boutique click HERE.
- New Opportunity:
- Upcoming Special Events:
- Mastering Motherhood+— Mastering Motherhood+ welcomes not just moms of preschoolers, but moms of elementary children, high schoolers, moms raising their grandchildren and even those with no children who just find Thursdays a convenient time for a parenting or bible study. Each week the ladies come together as a large group for brunch and devotions after which they break off into smaller group studies. The studies range in topics from parenting to deep Bible studies. Several of the studies don't build upon the previous week's discussion so you can join at any time!
- FALL 2017 NEWSLETTER
- MEETING PLANS - Fall 2017 (coming soon)
- FALL SESSION: September 7, 2017 - December 14, 2017
- SPRING SESSION: January 18, 2018 - April 26, 2018
- TIME + DAY: Thursday @ 9:15am - 11:30am
- HELPFUL INFORMATION
- SUMMER 2018 PLAY DATES (available in May 2018)
- CHILDCARE REGISTRATION
- LOCATION: Room 227
- SUGGESTED DONATION: $3 if no preschool children coming with you or $5 if 1 or more preschool children in childcare per household
- Leadership Forms
- Ladies Time of Prayer meets weekly. Additionally, Friends Quilt Together and Women's Missionary Fellowship are small groups that meet regularly once a month.