In collaboration with Intervarsity Student Fellowship, we are committed to welcoming and demonstrating the love of Christ to international students attending local universities. Here are ways you can be involved:
- Airport Pick-Up: End of July/early August. Help us welcome students by providing transportation from the airport to a dorm, apartment or short-term housing location.
- Short-Term Housing: End of July/early August. Host students for 3 to 5 days in your home until they can find an apartment.
- Holiday Host: Host a student for a holiday meal on Easter Sunday, the Fourth of July, Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- Host: Invite a student to a meal in your home, a church service or a special event.
- Friendship Partners: Meet with a student approximately 3 to 4 hours every 4 to 6 weeks to fellowship, share a meal, shop, etc.
Volunteers meet once or twice a year with other volunteers to share stories of encouragement and pray as a group.
If you are interested in participating in this ministry, contact Arlene Frankos, Coordinator, at