Never been part of online group life? Here is what you can expect each week night:
- Our commitment is that groups will be uplifting and Christ-centered. They will be “safe zones” away from politics and other divisive issues.
- We expect our technology to function properly, however, sometimes there can be a glitch and that’s okay. We will practice patience and grace with one another and with the gift of technology.
- We will spend our time together focusing on Fellowship, Scripture and Prayer.
- We look forward to hearing from you as we allow time for each of us to share. However, we won’t call on you to speak or put you on the spot.
- We will do our best to start and end on time.
What does Fellowship look like? Each evening we will begin with an opening question, which we post at the start of each semester. We do this for some light-hearted fun, plus it’s an easy way to begin sharing. We also look forward to hearing your praises and thanksgiving to the Lord.
What does our Scripture time look like? Each evening we explore the previous week’s Bible reading with the P.R.A.Y. Scripture method. For more information on how to use the method, check out our previous post.
How do we pray? Each evening our leaders will share with you in a meaningful time of prayer.