Throughout the pandemic, we have done our best to comply with the CDC and State of Ohio health orders regarding Covid-19 for the protection of our congregation and community. We are grateful and appreciative of your support and assistance as we have navigated Covid-19 together.
Here is what that to expect when you attend Friends Church.
- We support the CDC recommendation that those who have not been vaccinated should continue to wear a facemask and take precautions.
- Facemasks and social distancing in the church are not required. The wearing of facemasks will be optional at all times including Sunday morning.
- Vaccinations to attend are not required.
- We offer seating in a smaller setting in the Hospitality Center where you may watch the streaming of the service. Of course, we will continue to broadcast our services live each Sunday on our website and on Facebook.
- If you are sick or have traveled out of the country, please opt to stay home until you are well or have been tested after your trip. We welcome you to join our online services for the health and safety of all.
- Continue to practice everyday prevention standards by washing your hands frequently or using hand sanitizer and covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Our facilities team continues to sanitize and clean all areas of the church. Hand sanitizer stations are numerous and we encourage you to use them.
We recognize that some individuals may still need to wear a mask for medical reasons or may choose to wear a mask to feel more comfortable in large gatherings. We recognize that some individuals may elect not to get the vaccination for a variety of reasons. Let’s once again join together in respecting each other’s personal choices regarding facemasks or vaccinations.
As always, we strive to provide a welcoming environment for all to worship our Lord and feel His presence among us. Join us as we share the love of Christ with everyone who enters our building and lives in our community.