Contact the Church Office at (440) 944-1026 to schedule an appointment to shop at Betty's Boutique on a Wednesday afternoon.
Betty's is only accepting winter coats at this time. No other donations are being accepted.
A friendly, confidential store where individuals can come to shop for free. The store consists of gently used and new clothes, toys, toiletries, and housewares.
- Operating schedule:
- Wednesdays: 3:30 pm to 5:45 pm (by appointment only)
- Closed weekends, holidays and holiday weekends
Note: Hours are subject to change and the store may be closed due to bad weather conditions. Contact the church office to confirm if the store is open.
- Location: Back of the parking lot at Friends Church.
- Volunteer Opportunities: If you would like to be a part of this ministry and volunteer some of your time by sorting clothes, contact Eleese, our Coordinator, at .
- Donations: Not Accepting Donations At This Time. When we are able to collect donations, they are accepted in the marked blue bin next to Betty's Boutique. Unbreakable items only. We are unable to accept garage sale leftovers, televisions or items not included in one of the categories below:
- Gently worn, clean clothing, especially clothing for babies, children, and men.
- Coats, gloves, hats, scarves, shoes, and boots
- All baby items
- Bedding and towels
- Books, Children's and Christian only (no magazines)
- Toys containing all pieces
- Household Items only accepted on days when the store is open
- Coffee pots, toasters, microwaves, clocks, and radios.
- Pots, pans, and sets of at least 4 dishes, glasses, silverware, and coffee mugs.
- Twin bed frames with mattresses