Betty's Boutique operation is suspended until further notice.
A friendly, confidential store where individuals can come to shop for free. The store consists of gently used and new clothes, toys, toiletries, and housewares.
- Operating schedule
- Sundays: 11:30 am to 1:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
- Thursdays: 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm on the 1st and 3rd Thursday
- Closed holidays and holiday weekends
Note: Hours are subject to change and the store may be closed due to bad weather conditions. Contact the church office to confirm if the store is open.
- Location: Back of the parking lot at Friends Church.
- Volunteer Opportunities: If you would like to be a part of this ministry and volunteer some of your time by sorting clothes, contact Eleese, our Coordinator, at .
- Donations: Accepted in the marked bin next to Betty's Boutique. Unbreakable items only. We are unable to accept garage sale leftovers, televisions or items not included in one of the categories below:
- Gently worn, clean clothing, especially clothing for babies, children, and men.
- Coats, gloves, hats, scarves, shoes, and boots
- All baby items
- Bedding and towels
- Books, Children's and Christian only (no magazines)
- Toys containing all pieces
- Household Items only accepted on days when the store is open
- Coffee pots, toasters, microwaves, clocks, and radios.
- Pots, pans, and sets of at least 4 dishes, glasses, silverware, and coffee mugs.
- Twin bed frames with mattresses