First Saturday of the month, 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
"Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another."
— Proverbs 27:17
All men, ages 18 and older, are welcome to join us on the 1st Saturday of every month from 7:30 am to 9 am for spiritual growth, fellowship, and food. We meet in Room 227 and welcome newcomers.
The goals of our Men's Fellowship are to:
- Encourage 3-dimensional discipleship
- Enable Fella-ship by providing a safe environment for men to share and unite
- Communicate what's going on for men at our Church
- Participate in service opportunities for the community
- Provide an outlet for men to discover and develop their gifts to strengthen men as servants in the home, community, and Church
- Invite other men into the family of faith and help them become rooted in the Church
Things we do:
- An escape room
- Cornhole and bocci ball tournaments
- Cavs, Monsters or Canton Charge games
- Missions Day in the community
- Promise Keepers Simulcast
- Rally in the Valley, Youngstown
- Men in Missions @ Camp Gideon
Join us at our monthly meeting or contact Pastor Erik if you have more questions.