Every Thursday, from 09/05/2019 to 12/12/2019, 9:15 AM - 11:30 AM
Mastering Motherhood+ welcomes not just moms of preschoolers, but moms of elementary children, high schoolers, moms raising their grandchildren and even those with no children who just find Thursdays a convenient time for a parenting or bible study. Each week the ladies come together as a large group for brunch and devotions after which they break off into smaller group studies. The studies range in topics from parenting to deep Bible studies. Several of the studies don't build upon the previous week's discussion so you can join at any time!
- FALL SESSION: September 5 - December 12, 2019
- TIME + DAY: Thursday @ 9:15am - 11:30am
- No meeting on November 28 (Thanksgiving Holiday)
- HELPFUL INFORMATION
- CHIlDCARE REGISTRATION - No need to register
- LOCATION: Room 227
- COST: $3 if no preschool children coming with you or $5 if 1 or more preschool children in childcare (per household)
- Interested in attending? Email and request to be put on the MM+ email list. Or follow the "Friends Church Women's Ministry" Facebook event page to learn about summer events and get MM+ updates.
- MM Leadership Forms