Our Mission: A Christ-centered anti-human trafficking initiative; working to end modern-day slavery.
To be the hands and feet of Jesus, we are called to:
- Do what is right;
- Love compassionately;
- Walk Humbly with God as we walk alongside survivors of human trafficking.
“What does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? “ (Micah 6:8)
Our 4 Pillars:
- Prayer - Praying intentionally for each human freed and for those still in bondage.
- Awareness - Reaching out to the youth in our community with education and events at our Church.
- Partnerships - Collaborating with community partners in the fight against human trafficking.
- Mentoring - Providing comfort kits and messages of Jesus’ love to survivors of human trafficking.
Friends4Freedom has officially partnered with the Harriet Tubman Movement. The Harriet Tubman Movement is a group of advocates who personally connect victims of human trafficking with specialized service providers across the country. We assist them by providing Comfort Kits to meet survivors’ physical needs when rescued. We follow-up with a gift of a Bible and journal to meet their spiritual needs. Our desire is to provide safety, comfort, and hope in order to break the cycle of exploitation. Learn more about the Harriet Tubman Movement at http://www.harriettubmanmovement.org/