Children's programs are offered during both weekend services. In addition, we offer many specialized programs to help children develop and use their talent, as well as understand how much God loves them!
Throughout the year, there are activities tailored just for children including Upward Basketball & Cheerleading, Vacation Bible School, and Kids on a Mission. Our goal is to make learning about Jesus fun and to do so in a biblically-sound and engaging way.
For Safety and Security precautions and detailed information, including background checks and media release opt-out form, please visit HERE. If you would like to authorize someone to pick up your child, use this Other Authorized Form
We offer a fast and friendly check-in system for all of our children's ministries. Check-in Stations are conveniently located near all main entrances. Simply ask a Door Greeter to point you in the right direction. Tours of the children's areas are available. Simply contact Lynn Pierce, Director of Children's Ministries, or inquire at any "Kids Kingdom" Assisted Check-in Station.
Kid's Kingdom Programs
- SUNDAYS, 9:30 and 11:00am Service — Each week children learn life lessons from the Bible. Crafts, games, and other creative methods are used to engage and entertain. Snacks are regularly provided.
- Ages: Birth-5th Grade
- WEDNESDAYS, 7:00 pm Small Groups — We use Elevate for the grade school children and Elevate Jr for our preschoolers to teach them life skills in a format that is entertaining and dynamic.
- Ages: Birth-5th Grade
Children meeting the age requirements will automatically be included in these programs when available although we will work with you to find the best fit for your child:
- "KIDS CHURCH LIVE" — Using a wide range of interactive elements, skits, games, music, and more, Kids Church Live propels kids through the Bible while helping them understand how the Old and New Testaments fit together. Kids Church Live meets in the Big City Studio, a room set up as a live TV production studio. Big City Studio is a high energy approach to children's church.
- AGES: 1st-3rd Grade
- DAY+TIME: Sundays @ 11:00am
- "JESUS AND ME"— Designed especially for tweeners, this group splits its time between studying the Answers in Genesis curriculum, memorizing the books of the bible and building relationships with their peers.
- AGES: 4th & 5th Grade
- DAY+TIME: Sundays @ 9:30am and 11:00am
- "JUST AS I AM JUNIOR"-- This program is available at the first Sunday service and provides a class tailored for special needs children.They frequently participate in preschool music which is held in the adjoining classroom and have a story, worksheet/craft and snack. We only accept special needs students who we feel we can successfully support in our classroom. All guardians are asked to fill out a Special Needs form prior to their child’s acceptance into the class. These forms are available at the Assisted Check In desk.
- AGES: Preschool-5th Grade
- DAY+TIME: Sundays @ 9:30
Need more information? Please visit HERE for more information to on what is offered for children at Friends Church and how our program operates.