A variety of small groups and events are offered at Friends that provide the opportunity for men to relate and fellowship with other like minded men.
- Men's Breakfast Fellowship — Join other men of the church for breakfast and fellowship in Willowick on Thursdays as your schedule permits. Consider inviting a friend and buying them breakfast!
- TIME+DATE: Thursdays @ 7:00am
- LOCATION: Crazy Egg Cafe, 1237 E. 305th St., Willowick
Men's Dinner Fellowship — Join other men of the church for an evening meal and fellowship in Eastlake each 4th Monday as your schedule permits. Consider inviting a friend or bringing your son.
- TIME+DATE: 4th Monday of the Month @ 6:30pm
- LOCATION: Flavor on the Vine Restaurant in Eastlake
- CONTACT: Mike Nagy (440) 463-5517
- Group Life — General groups for men are offered throughout the year. Check out what's available at Group Life at Friends Church.
- Additionally, our denomination participates in the EFC-ER Men's Retreat annually in September. Check out our events calendar to find out more.
- Friends Church Co-Ed Softball Team (ages 14 and older) — We play in the North Coast Church League with 11 other area churches. Practices begin in April, and the season begins in May and concludes at the end of July. Games are played on a Thursday or Friday beginning at 6:15pm. Cost is $25 per person. Contact Sam Santilli at if you are interested in joining or would like more information.