A variety of small groups and events are offered at Friends that provide the opportunity for men, ages 18 and older, to fellowship and share a meal together. Check out our offerings below:
- Men's Monthly Connect: Join us on the 1st Saturday of every month for a time of spiritual growth, fellowship, and food.
- WHEN: 1st Saturday of the Month from 7:30 am to 9 am
- LOCATION: Room 227 (Enter Bldg. at Door A)
- Contact: Pastor Erik Marshall at
- Men's Breakfast Fellowship: Join other men of the church for breakfast and fellowship as your schedule permits. Consider inviting a friend and buying them breakfast!
- WHEN: Thursdays @ 7:00 am
- LOCATION: Crazy Egg Cafe, 1237 E. 305th St., Willowick
- Men's Dinner Fellowship: Join other men of the church for an evening meal and fellowship as your schedule permits. Consider inviting a friend or bringing your son.
- WHEN: 4th Monday of the Month @ 6:30 pm
- LOCATION: Flavor on the Vine Restaurant in Eastlake
- CONTACT: Mike Nagy
- Group Life: General groups for men are offered throughout the year. Check out what's available at Group Life at Friends Church.
- EFC-ER Men's Retreat: Men of our church are welcome to participate in our denomination's annual Men's Retreat in September.
- Friends Church Co-Ed Softball Team (ages 16 and older): We play in the North Coast Church League with 11 other area churches. Practices begin in late April, the season begins late May, and concludes at the end of July. Games are played on Thursdays or Fridays beginning at 6:15 pm. The cost is $25 per person. Contact Sam Santilli at if you are interested in joining or would like more information.