- We are suspending all on-site and off-site groups and classes indefinitely. This includes all Group Life, Mastering Motherhood+, Grief Recovery, Financial Peace University, Celebrate Recovery, Prayer Groups, and other Bible Studies
- Even though we are pausing programming, we encourage you to pursue relationships and community in healthy and creative ways. We are currently exploring various alternatives to meeting in person and expect to be releasing additional information on those initiatives soon.
- Please contact your group or class leader with any questions you might have. Also, you can always contact the Director of Adult Discipleship team anytime at
A variety of small groups are offered at Friends Church that are tailor-made for women in various stages of life. Check out Group Life at Friends Church and you'll find a number of groups specifically for women. Also, follow the "Friends Church Women's Ministry" Facebook event page to connect with other women in the church and get event updates.
- Getting to Know Other Women at Friends:
- Friends Women at Panera - Meets in Willoughby
- Special Events:
- Women's Christmas Luncheon
- Women's Retreat
- Mastering Motherhood+— Mastering Motherhood+ welcomes not just moms of preschoolers, but moms of elementary children, high school students, moms raising their grandchildren and even those with no children who just find Thursdays a convenient time for a parenting or bible study. Each week the ladies come together as a large group for brunch and devotions after which they break off into smaller group studies. The studies range in topics from parenting to deep Bible studies. Several of the studies don't build upon the previous week's discussion so you can join at any time!
- SPRING SESSION 2020: January 16 to April 30, 2020 (excluding March 26, 2020, when we will not meet for a Spring Break)
- TIME + DAY: Thursday @ 9:15 am - 11:30 am
- LOCATION: Room 227
- NEWCOMER INFORMATION
- MM+ SPRING 2020 NEWSLETTER
- CHILDCARE REGISTRATION - NOT NEEDED although if your child(ren) have never participated in Friends Church childcare before you can speed up the registration process on the first day by completing the "Easy Check-In" forms found HERE
- COST: $3 if no preschool children coming with you or $5 if 1 or more preschool children in childcare (per household)
- ONLINE PAYMENT (you can pay online here or on Thursdays)
- Interested in attending? Email and request to be put on the MM+ email list. Or follow the "Friends Church Women's Ministry" Facebook event page to learn about summer events and get MM+ updates.
- MM Leadership Forms
- Ladies' Time of Prayer meets weekly. Additionally, Friends Quilt Together and Women's Missionary Fellowship are groups that meet regularly once a month.