Our ministry support partner, Catalyst Ministry, is hosting a School...Read More
What does love require YOU to do?
Join us as we get to work at our Serve Day at Community Friends Church!
Join Us in Serving Together
Join Our Team
Our teams at Friends Church make it all happen! Interested in joining a team? Fill out the Volunteer Form and we will reach out to you!
Classroom helpers and teachers, check-in attendants, and ministry support
Adult helpers and mentors, group leaders, and event support
Worship band singers and musicians
Audio, video, and lighting operators
Greeters, ushers, parking, and guest services attendants, as well as Cafe.
Want To Serve At Friends?
Be God's Hands and Feet
Serve the Community
Engage our communities to show and share God’s love.
- Betty’s Boutique – Sorting and staffing our free clothing store located at the back of the church parking lot.
- Food Pantry – Donating select food items to provide sustenance for those with emergency physical needs.
- Operation Christmas Child – Sharing the love of Christ with children around the globe by filling a shoebox with gifts.
- Angel Tree – Providing Christmas gifts to children with an incarcerated parent(s).
- The City Mission – Preparing and serving a hot meal at the Crossroads Men’s Homeless Shelter.
- Single Parent Back2School – Donating supplies during our once a year collection of school supplies for children in need.