Students in grades 6-12 and 2021 graduates are welcome to...Read More
“The Hills” is a community of young people- Grades 6 to 12
Friends Church welcomes students in grades 6 to 12 to participate in our weekly program. We strive to provide a place where teens can critically and honestly explore their faith, evaluate and internalize biblical truths, and experientially learn about Christ’s love for them, no matter their past mistakes or current doubts. In addition, we enjoy games and activities that engage the entire group. Throughout the year, we offer teen-focused events such as Student Mid-Winter Retreat, Summer Camp, Mission Trips, Quilt Camp and even a New Year’s Eve Celebration.
Serving as a home base, our students have their own Teen Center, located on the third floor, that offers a place to hang out, find friends, and join in games. Lifelong friendships. Relevant teaching. In-depth Bible study. And leaders that care for kids and are involved in their lives. These are the most important activities we offer to our students.
View our latests updates at the bottom of the page and join in the fun!
- Programs For Students:
- The Hills: During the school year. The evening kicks off with dynamic worship and then splits into separate Junior/Senior high groups for Bible study. We conclude the evening with fun and games.
- Ages: Grade 6 to 12
- Location: Teen Center on the 3rd floor to start and conclude in the Activities Center at Door B.
- When: Wednesdays @ 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesdays in July and August: We meet weekly for fun, fellowship, Bible study and games. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out where and what our plans are for the upcoming Wednesday. Then plan to join in the summer fun with us!
- Sunday Connect: Students in Grades 9-12 attend Sunday service with their families. At 6pm, they come to the church for a time of study and fellowship on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month. Students in Grades 6-8 participate in a time of study and discussion at 11am every Sunday.
- If you are a student and you have a need arise, please contact Pastor Jim Davis at email@example.com or the Church Office at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also call the Church office at (440) 944-1026.