“The Hills” is a community of young people- Grades 6 to 12
Ping-pong. Foosball. Carpet Ball. Xbox. Music and Videos. But that is only part of the story…
Lifelong friendships. Relevant teaching. In-depth Bible study. And leaders that care for kids and are involved in their lives. These are the most important activities we offer.
Friends Church has one of the largest student ministries in the area for grades 6 to 12. We strive to provide a place where teens can critically and honestly explore their faith, evaluate and internalize biblical truths, and experientially learn about Christ’s love for them, no matter their past mistakes or current doubts.
Serving as a home base, our students have their own Teen Center, located on the third floor, that offers a place to hang out, find friends, and join in games.
Throughout the year, there are teen-focused events such as Student Mid-Winter Retreat, guest speakers, Youth Dinner Theatre, summer camp, mission trips, Teen Quilt Camp, and our New Year’s Eve Celebration.
Programs For Students:
- The Hills: September through June, the evening kicks off with dynamic worship and then splits into separate Junior/Senior high groups for Bible study. We conclude the evening with fun and games.
- Ages: Grade 6 to 12
- Location: Activities Center @ Door B or Teen Center on the 3rd floor
- When: Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesdays in July and August: We meet weekly for fun, fellowship, Bible study and games. Email us at email@example.com to find out where and what our plans are for the upcoming Wednesday. Then plan to join in the summer fun with us!
- Sunday Connect: Students attend Sunday service with their family.
- If you are a student and you have a need arise, please contact Pastor Jim Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Church Office at email@example.com You can also call the Church office at (440) 944-1026.
No posts found!